This is the last bit of wine for now...
maybe I'll pick it up again someday.
These certainly are not the only voices that I enjoy (for example, the lead singer from Colplay has a great voice...) but not every voice leaves me bound under an enchantment of awed wonder.
maybe I'll pick it up again someday.
These certainly are not the only voices that I enjoy (for example, the lead singer from Colplay has a great voice...) but not every voice leaves me bound under an enchantment of awed wonder.
*************************
Andrea Bocellino offense to you who like him - but Josh Groban can go jump. there ain't room in one collection for the both of them, and my money is with this man.
Mel Tormehis voice kind of went through phases as he aged... always great, though i prefer the younger version. you'll never hear anything smoother.
froggy face or not, the voice is velvet indeed.
Kathleen Battlehow do you elaborate on something this flawless. i do mean flawless.
absolutely unbelievable.
everyone knows Alison Krauss... everyone agrees. no comment necessary.
Dee basically rocks my socks off.





15 comments:
But if I could only hear one of them sing for the rest of my life, it would be Melissa, hands down, no choice. She's the only one who knows all the songs I need to hear.
That and I love her.
that's a mighty fine list you have there, sir.
Yeah I'm a big fan of your mom's singing as well. As far as the others go..........(the periods say it all)
great list...and it gave me chills (ya know, the kind of chills you get when someone says something really, really sweet!) when I got down to the bottom of the list and your mom was on there. That was super sweet....completely unexpected with all the other famous people on there, but a great surprise! She does have an amazing voice! Hmmm..beauty AND an amazing voice...what can I say?! Amazing!
Your mom has been blessed with a wonderful gift. Beautiful, beautiful voice. I have been enjoying hearing her, your Aunt Rachel, and Sister Brown singing on my way to work on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. It's a wonderful way to start the day off.
i feel obligated to comment, but i really don't know what to say....
actually i do have something to comment on..i think you should have used my awesome profile pic rather than my "gap" pic..hahahaha
j/k
hahaha... dee if i had had it... well ok i probably wouldnt' have used it. but i would have if i knew you wanted me to. as for you adam.......
this has nothing to do with anything, but i thought i should fill you in.
did you know that kenny g and mark wahlberg were born on your birthday? that's pretty impressive...
i'm famous!!
i know! and i know you sooo...I'M FAMOUS!! woot.
dude.. i wish i had the same birthday as kenny g.
that's what i thought too dee...he's lucky.
Dan, I like your list. I agree with your list. I don't know who Rachel Lampa is, and I can only like Dee's voice because she is your friend I've never met, but besides those exceptions, I have to agree with your list.
andrea...has an awsome voice but then again, so does your mom so... i guess i'll just go w/ both! lol
Post a Comment