Just a little ditty I found myself singing as I ran across the back yard to my house after work tonight. This morning.
Just a few minutes ago.
"I ought to say that it isn't an ordinary sort of boat. Sometimes it's a Boat, and sometimes
it's more of an Accident. It all depends."
"Depends on what?"
"On whether I'm on the top of it or underneath it."
7 comments:
holy kershniky?
not sure i heard it right.
-applause-
its a lovely little winter tune.
weird!!!
That's a new word added to my dictionary. How exactly do you spell that?
i'm not entirely sure. but i think i spell it "kerschnikies"
ahh. now i know how to spell it.
well, i was close!
that is GREAT! I will now sing that song every time I get cold...my favorite part is the oh-so-enthusiastic YEAH! at the end... I wish I had had that song to sing this weekend...because it was JUST THAT cold...
that was odd.
Post a Comment