Friday, February 24, 2006

ooh, stuff.....

ebay is addicting.

6 comments:

gabbie said...

haha. so i've heard...
which is why i've never allowed myself to go to ebay in the first place.
have fun looking at stuff!

Lynn Bruce said...

Hello, my name is Lynn, and it's been two weeks since my last bidding binge...

gabbie said...

cool pic, by the way.

Laura Kathryn said...

Stuff IS in the bible.

"Also regard not your stuff."

"For the stuff they had was sufficient for all the work to make it, and too much."

"Therefore, thou son of man, prepare thee stuff for removing."

And my personal favorite:
"Behold he hath hid himself among the stuff."

LaceyP said...

oh, multifarious...you're hilarious...whoa...I rhymed and didn't even notice till I typed that out.

I've only bought one thing on ebay, and I really liked it...but I'm not addicted yet, Lord help me...

DrSmyth said...

I got my mp3 player for so cheap my hair fell out. :)

no really