Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Oh happy.

I have a terrible weakness for Lenny's.

It's like Jerry and his Catcher in the Rye from Conspiracy Theory... Every time I see it, I have to buy one. And if I don't see one, I have to find one to buy... so I can feel normal...

13 comments:

Becca said...

Now, I love Lenny's, but I think you may have a problem. Wait. I think I may have that same problem. Yes, yes I do. I just didn't realize it until just now.

fa-so-la-la said...

Forget sub sandwiches. I have a weakness for green velvet shoes. Especially flats. Ooooh, yes.

Sadly, I have never owned any. Sniff, sniff.

LaceyP said...

I'm gonna hafta try this Lenny's you speak of so highly...I'm not sure it's gonna be better than Subway...the opinions around here seem to be mixed. Guess I'll just hafta see for myself...oh myyy!

Becca said...

oh man, i want some lenny's now...

Lynn Bruce said...

forget Lenny's already; I want some green velvet shoes now...

Unknown said...

Is it strange that I am craving some green velvet shoes now too?

hmmm......

(and WOW at the word verification on this one! lets see if I get it first try.....)

Jen said...

Somehow, I have this strange urge to eat a Lenny's sub while wearing green velvet shoes . . .

fa-so-la-la said...

This could be good.....reaaally good....

We could have a Lenny's-eating-green-velvet-shoe-wearing party!

beatrice said...

Next time I'm around a Lenny's, I will want to go see what you are all talking about!
Ooohh, Green velvet!

Shweet word verification. Short. Dumb. I LOVE IT!!!!

Becca said...

dan, i think you should plan the "Green Velvet Shoe-Wearing Party O' The Century" and i want to come.

Jen said...

I am SO there. Becca, you could wear your jacket -- you know the one.
Yet another occasion for it!

Becca said...

jen, you're so right. now we MUST have this "Green Velvet Shoe-Wearing Party O' The Century" party. really, just so i can wear that jacket again.

fa-so-la-la said...

Guess what I got for Christmas.

Yep, you guessed it....

Green velvet shoes. Flats, even. Oh happy, indeed.

I'll wear 'em to the party.