So today in Murfreesboro JMR (Jeff My Roommate) and I ate at Lenny's for lunch. As I am wont to do, I ordered a large, because you can make two or even three meals off of it and it's more financially efficient. Tonight when I got to work I ate the third quarter, and when I finished it, I was quite full, feeling like I'd had enough Lenny's for the day. After all, it was starting to get a little soggy, and... well I just didn't think I'd want that fourth piece of sub. So I threw it away.
Man. Sometimes I do really, really stupid things.
Guess I'll go eat my bowl of shredded wheat now.
(What the heck was I thinking??)

2 comments:
Stupid Dan. Not that I have ever heard of Lenny's before. I just think that you're stupid. :)
wow, that was nice...
I've gotta go and get a Lenny's...
Post a Comment